Sardine -Mango Curry is easy to prepare and goes well with either rice or bread.
- Sardine (Large) – 3 Nos.
- Onion – 1 No.
Ginger – 1 piece
Garlic – 3 flakes
- Green Chilly – 3 Nos.
- Mango – 1 No (Around 12 pieces)
- Coconut – 1 cup (Finely ground)
- Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilly Powder – 2 teaspoon
Salt – To taste
- Coconut oil – 50gm. (You may use sunflower oil instead)
Small Onion – 4 Nos (Sliced)
Red Chilly – 2 Nos
Curry leaves – 1 sprig
How to cook?
- Clean and cut fish into pieces.
- Chop the 2nd set of ingredients.
- Take half of the coconut oil and heat it in a frying pan.
- Add the chopped ingredients and sauté it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 6th set of ingredients, 2 cups of water and salt to taste.
- Put in fish and mango pieces and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Then finely ground coconut paste is to be added.
- Put off the flame before boiling.
- Season with 7th set of ingredients.
Sardine – Nutritional Value
|Average quantities per 100g|
|7||Fat, Omega 3(DHA&EPA)||450mg|